St. Margaret Church and St. Mary Magdelen Mission
Restroom Reconstruction Has Begun
Things to remember during construction:
- 6:30 am Mass is still in the chapel
- 8:30 am Mass (Monday – Saturday) is being held in the mission so that construction workers can start at 7:00 am each day.
- All baptisms, weddings and funerals will be held at the mission until construction is complete.
- Regular weekend Masses (Sat. 4:00 pm and sun. 8:00, 10:00 and 12:00) will still be held in the church.
- IMPORTANT! A construction wall has been put up in the back of the church. Please DO NOT stand in the back by the wall or at the doors during Mass. This space needs to be kept clear for emergency purposes. Also, please consider exiting through the doors nearest the altar.
- Outdoor port-a-pots are available at the church on the Lee Way side; two regular and one handicapped. There are no indoor restrooms available in the church. Please consider going to Mass at the mission on Sundays at 9:00 or 11:00 if you prefer indoor restroom facilities.
Thank you all for your cooperation!
Yours in Christ, Fr. Kevin