St. Margaret Church and St. Mary Magdelen Mission
Custodian Position – St. Margaret/ St. Mary Magdalen
- 40 hours/week Monday-Friday
- Church and School properties
- Full benefits
- Good driving record – Class “C” non-commercial driver’s license
Please contact Mary Ann Hultquist at email@example.com or 410-838-6969 x115 if interested in applying.
Parish Inclement Weather Policy
Changes to the Mass schedule and church activities will be posted as soon as possible to the homepage of this website. Parishioners are encouraged to use their own judgment when venturing out in times of inclement weather in order to not endanger themselves or their families.
- IF Harford County Schools are late – 6:30 am Mass is cancelled; 8:30 am Mass will be celebrated.
- IF Harford County Schools are CLOSED – Both daily Masses and all parish activities are cancelled.
- IF Harford County Schools CLOSE EARLY – All after school and evening activities are cancelled.
FOR Saturday 8:30 am Mass:
- IF there is SNOW OR ICE, in all likelihood, the parking lot will not be cleared yet; so we ask that you be extremely careful if coming to Mass. Mass will be celebrated that morning.
Saturday and Sundays: Call main number 410-838-6969 or check the website and look for an announcement at the top of the homepage
**Saint Margaret Faith Formation and Confirmation Programs DO NOT necessarily follow Harford County’s school closing policy. Please check the parish website for updates regarding faith formation classes and events.